Vermont-NEA Scholars' Bowl
NOTICE: For the safety of all players, coaches and staff, the 2020-21 season will be held entirely online.
The State Tournament
Each match date will feature two matches. Teams may play in a maximum of five dates, one on each set.
* Match Date 1: Wednesday,
October 14th, Set A
* Match Date 2: Thursday, October 22nd, Set B
* Match Date 3: Tuesday, October 27th, Set A
* Match Date 4: Wednesday, November 4th, Set B
* Match Date 5: Monday, November 9th, Set C
* Match Date 6: Thursday, November 19th, Set D
* Match Date 7: Friday, December 11th, Set C
* Match Date 8: Wednesday, December 16th, Set D
* Match Date 9: Friday, January 8th, Set E
* Match Date 10: Tuesday, January 12th, Set E
Saturday, January 30th
All teams play five matches. Teams that go 3-2 or better advance to state finals.
Tenatively Saturday, February 6th
The top four schools with 9-12 enrollments of 500 or less from the January playoffs compete.
Saturday, March 20th
Teams that advance from the January playoffs play single-elimination matches for the state championship.
Our Other Tournaments
DATE: Dec. 5, 2020. QUESTIONS: Likely NAQT
This will be a buzzer-based competition and the field will be limited to 24 or 32 teams.
CONTACT: Kevin Commo
Back to Vermont-NEA Scholars' Bowl home page